22 December 2009
First Blog
Welcome to my first blog. I never thought I'd be the 'type' to write a blog but as I was driving home the other day from an adventure in Malibu I decided I was going to start. A few months ago I became interested in the Diana F+ toy camera that produces images not quite like those from a digital, but all the more exciting and intriguing. This term, lomography was new to me but after months and months of scouring the internet about the history and re-development I couldn't resist purchasing my own. It's one of those items that you know you don't need, but once you get it, it changes you or should I say you change because of it. This camera is changing me. It's changing the way I look at life. It's putting a lense in front of me at all times (only if I had a shutter to capture it all!). So stay tuned, because next time I hope to share my lomo photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment